Also, apparently, having big chunks of text is intimidating. Or maybe it’s just that it seems a little too time consuming. I’m going to work on that too.
Little chunks. Little information. You know, I’m not really sure I can do that. Once I get going, I usually feel as though I have something to say, so I like to keep writing until I’ve said it. Is that a bad thing? I don’t think so.
I read blogs. I’ve been reading more and more of them lately, and I’m more put off by a blog that only offers a sentence or two than one that appears long and, dare I say it, dense. I will do my best to break up my thoughts into more manageable bite sized pieces (of course a food analogy) if you will do your best to read along and share your thoughts on anything that strikes a chord with you. Love it or hate it, I don’t care, but I do care if what I have to say makes you think about something. Anything.
Random Thoughts of My Own
- Does anyone read this blog?
- Why did I have to take the dog to the dog park on the day that the “good” park was closed?
- Did she like the “so so” park just as much?
- Is the lettuce in the fridge still delicious?
- Would m & m’s be more delicious? Silly question, of course they would, but I don’t have any.
- At what point should I venture out to the grocery store?
- Why am I rambling?
My 47 for 47 challenge is still going strong. I’ve been taking my meds, cutting back on my soda, and actually enjoying (well, sort of) exercise. I’ve been cooking and sewing and reading and writing and generally doing pretty darn well. I’ve also been off of work, so pretty soon all of this progress is going to get a little more difficult to maintain. Hopefully some of these items will be second nature by the time that happens. Please, keep your fingers crossed for me!