Ok, I’ll play. I’m stealing from Danielle at Motherhood and Beyond because I think it’s a fun idea. She took it from Facebook, so if you’re sick to death of this game, sorry. Just click on through and stop by again tomorrow for something brand new. In the meantime, ten random things you probably didn’t know about me:
1. I turned down a chance to visit South Africa when I was in my twenties. I still regret that decision.
2. When I was ten years old I was in Bethlehem, Israel with my father, on Christmas.
3. I love the smell of coconut shampoo. It reminds me of summer.
4. Nightmare on Elm Street was the scariest movie I have ever seen. I hated it.
5. I got a stuffed pound puppy in college from my mom and still have it.
6. I make a delicious roast turkey.
7. I’m currently hooked on the tv show Sleepy Hollow on Fox. So not my usual thing, but I’m enjoying it. That Ichabod Crane is quite a guy.
8. I used to spend lots of time sitting under a maple tree in the front yard of my house, watching people go by.
9. I have never successfully done a cartwheel.
10. I don’t believe I will ever learn how to drive a standard transmission car. I just don’t have that particular gene.
If you decide to do yours, please link back here. I would love to read them. Or, if you’d rather, just post in the comments.
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Sleepy Hollow (blackgirlnerds.com)
- 8 Things ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Showrunner Wants You to Know About the Series’ Future (Exclusive Video) (thewrap.com)