Seriously, it’s no fun. Here’s the next installment in the being fat sucks series (see part one here).
1. Socks dig into your legs.
2. Your bra side panels sometimes get sucked into the caverns created by your back fat.
3. You have to strategically plan your path through a crowded room.
4. You bump into every single person along the aisle of the airplane as you walk by.
5. What looks cute on your friends looks absurd on you.
6. Getting out of bed is literally the first challenge of the day.
7. You learn to avoid mirrors, thus failing to notice spinach in your teeth and other ugly details.
8. Your seatbelt never sits quite right so you’re always adjusting it.
9. You worry about riding in other people’s cars, also because of the seatbelt issue.
10. Zip-lining? Forget it.
11. You actually read the weight limits on ladders before you step on them.
12. You avoid folding chairs like the plague (and keep your own super duty chair in the car, just in case).
13. You imagine you would kill the poor mule if you were to sign up for the mule ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
14. Your feet hurt.
15. You get winded far too quickly.
16. You avoid being in pictures, even of events that you want to remember. When you are in pictures, you dislike what you see.
17. Clothes generally either feel tight or sloppy.
18. Even purse straps seem too small.
19. You feel like servers judge your order in restaurants.
20. The sides of chairs leave marks in your legs when you get up.