Oh I am tickled pink! The wonderfully talented Karen Mesa of Bookmarks by Karen Mesa has awarded me with a Blog of the Year award. I am beyond flattered by this kindness. Do stop by her literary themed blog soon, as there’s a little one on the way and Karen’s blogging time is likely to be diminished by this little bundle.
The rules for Blog of the Year 2013 Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Stop by and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- Recipients can now join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award (see above)-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
This is difficult. There are so many that I love, but I know a lot of you don’t do awards, and that’s ok too. Here are a few favorites you should visit when you have a chance:
The Lovely Photog: LeSha is a student, mom, wife, and photographer. She has a beautiful perspective on life, behind the lens and in front of it.
Reinvention of Mama: Mama is a poet and fiction writer, as well as mom to sweet young twin girls. She works out a lot of things through her blog, which is very real, and heartfelt.
My Year of Sweat: Nancy has been an incredible inspiration to me. She is kind and encouraging and has a work ethic I can only dream of someday imitating.