Oh goodness, I hardly know where to begin. So much has happened in the last several weeks that my mind is mushing it all together and the words aren’t forming themselves the way they’re supposed to.
Instead of a long rambling post, which I don’t think I can manage right now, and which I KNOW you don’t want to read, how about a table of contents of sorts. Here’s what’s been on my mind recently, some or all of which may find its way into blog posts over the next several days.
- Airline travel revisited
- Turning 50
- Being first in line (out of 10,000 or so)
- No extra frosting for me
- Except on my sweetheart’s caramel cake
- A San Antonio Wedding
- Writing Around New Orleans
- Fiction, non-fiction, or poetry? Or do I have to choose?
- Pokemon Go!
- My trip to the Emergency room, Ovarian cysts, and the questions I now have
- Back to School, or the party’s over
- Expanding the Mind, and increasing the value of learning for its own sake
See, there’s a lot rattling around up there. Oh, and the house is a mess and I’ve actually been cooking real food recently and the boy is going to move into the dorms in a frighteningly short amount of time, and he has to take his driver’s test still. OH. MY. GAWD.
It’s just all too much right now. Too much to juggle. Too much to handle. Too much to process. No wonder I just want to run around (run away) chasing imaginary critters with my phone. But this too shall pass, so I’m going to breathe, go take a shower, and eat some lunch. Yeah, it’s almost 2:30 pm, I make no apologies.
July 28, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Hugs and more hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
October 2, 2016 at 12:32 pm
Sending healing vibes- hope all your questions regarding cyst situation are answered.